Cast Bullets for the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
Finding the right cast bullet to perform in your black powder cartridge rifle can be a pursuit of disappointment or reward. Matthews puts into perspective the tools and techniques used to make your cast bullet shooting a success.
1. Things Your Should Know About Cast Bullets
2. Should You Use a Paper Patched Bullet?
3. Is Heavier Better?
4. The Lyman 457125 with Shades of Indians and Black Powder Smoke
5. The Lyman Schmittzer Bullets
6. What's Wrong with the Old Postell Bullet?
7. The RCBS Black Powder Silhouette Bullets
8. The Redding-SAECO Black Powder Cartridge Bullet
9. The NEI .458-560-PB, a New Concept for the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
10. Selecting the Bullet Mould
11. How to Dress Your Bullet Mould
12. Should You Use a Hard Alloy Bullet?
13. How to Use the Greenhill Formula with Cast Bullets
14. How to Find the Minute-of-Angle Bullet