Danner Men's Jag Midnight Outdoor Boot Style No. 32225
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we’ve reintroduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We’re proud to reintroduce this Danner original.
HOW IT FITS
Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- Full-grain leather and cordura upper for lightweight comfort and performance
- Danner® Dry lining offers 100% waterproof protection
- Lightweight, breathable mesh lining for total foot comfort
- Two lace options
- EVA midsole
- Cushioning polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed
- Cement construction with external molded heel cup for support
- Retro Danner® waffle outsole, designed to adapt to a variety of terrain