Hell's Canyon Speed Phase 1/4 Zip Top in Foliage/Green
Lightweight moisture-wicking layer, smooth outer face with a brushed fleece interior.
Layer up. The Phase 1/4 zip top is a key component of the Hell's Canyon Speed system. It is thin enough to be a light insulating layer between a shell and a base layer, but thick enough to be an outer layer for a brisk morning before the sun has come out. It's going to wick moisture away from your body, keeping you dry, and you'll melt into the environment with the exclusive A-TACS camo pattern.
- 220-gram Polyester/Spandex fleece with brushed inside and smooth outer face.
- Moisture wicking fabric transfers sweat from the body.
- OdorSmart™ antimicrobial technology helps control the bacteria that causes human odors.
- Flat lock stitching, a strong and flexible seam that doesn't bunch up uncomfortably.
- Zipper chest pocket.
- 4-Way stretch fabric.
- HeroFit eliminates excess weight and bulk.
SPEED-KILLS. The all new SPEED line of technical big game clothing is in stores now. Made for the athlete hunter with top performing fabrics, cutting edge design, superior camo patterns and a fit that lets you work harder to get the game. The proof is in the results.
Hell's Canyon ...SPEED-KILLS. The all new SPEED line of technical big game clot...
Customers also viewed