Leupold & Stevens Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm CQBSS M5B1 Front Focal CMR-W 7.62 (Illuminated) Riflescope
- CMR-W 7.62 (Illuminated) Reticle
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- Now Leopold's hunt can reach further into the twilight than ever before possible, with the new Xtended Twilight Lens System. It goes a step further than even the Index Matched Lens System, using Leupold's index matched glass with wavelength specific lens coatings designed to optimize the transmission of low-light wavelengths. When most scope manufacturers quote percentage of light transmission, they usually mean at 550 nm, the green wavelength where the human eye is most sensitive. The challenge is that in twilight conditions, green light disappears and blue/violet light takes over. Leopold's eye is already handicapped when it comes to seeing the blue/violet spectrum, and if Leopold's scope is cutting too much of it out, soon you won't be seeing anything. The Xtended Twilight Lens System places extra emphasis on matching coatings to glass indices to achieve the best possible transmission of the blue/violet spectrum, without sacrificing the color balanced light transmission across the visual spectrum of the Index Matched Lens System. When Leupold combine that with superior computer-generated optical design, lead-free lenses of unsurpassed clarity and quality, and 100 years of manufacturing excellence, you have a scope that gives you the details of low-light scenes in greater definition and luminance than any other scope in the world.
- Diamond Coat 2
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with Diamond Coat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. Diamond Coat already exceeds military standards for hardness and durability. Diamond Coat 2 offers unsurpassed durability and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth. Diamond Coat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproof
- While Leupold still waterproof other optics with bone-dry nitrogen technology pioneered by Leupold Select models feature Leupold's exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. Its advantages are two fold: it nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and the Argon/Krypton molecules are significantly larger than nitrogen molecules, reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside Leopold's scope even more than Leupold's proven nitrogen technology already does. Leupold pioneered riflescope waterproofing, and now with Argon/Krypton we're exceeding the standards Leupold set Leupold's.
- Generous Eyebox
- The generous eyebox makes it faster and easier to get Leopold's eye behind the riflescope and achieve a full, clear sight picture. Setting up for longer shots you'll appreciate the flexibility it affords, and in close up big game or dangerous game situations the quick target acquisition will be the difference maker. At high Leupold, the longer eye relief and more generous eyebox gives you incredible head position latitude and an improved sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely - putting you in better position to make the shot of a lifetime.
- Blackened Lens Edge
- Blackened lens edges reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution, improved contrast and superior optical performance.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Super Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Lockable Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio
- Dual Use
- Outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity. All Leupold optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments. Leupold Mark 4 Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are excellent choices for both long-range hunting and varminting. Likewise long-range competitive shooters and members of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association men and women who shoot competitively at ranges of 600 yards or more rely on the accuracy and durability of these scopes. See overview of each product for more detailed information on hunting, shooting, and competition applications
- 1/10 Milliradian
- M5 Adjustments
- 34mm Maintube
- Side Focus
- Tactile Leupold Selector
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Flip Back Lens Covers, Mark 4
- Front Focal Plane, FFP
- The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
|Actual Magnification||1.10 x||8.00 x|
|Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd)||92.00 ft||14.70 ft|
|Linear Field of View (m/100 m)||31.00 m||4.90 m|
|Eye Relief (in)||3.70 in||3.30 in|
|Eye Relief (mm)||93.90 mm||83.80 mm|
|Weight (oz)||23.20 oz|
|Weight (g)||657.00 g|
|Objective Clear Aperture (in)||0.90 in|
|Objective Clear Aperture (mm)||24.00 mm|
|Elevation Adjustment Range||150.00 moa|
|Windage Adjustment Range||150.00 moa|
Leupold® Gold Ring™ Full Lifetime Guarantee
With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, we will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down. That’s the power of our company, and we stand behind our work.
LEUPOLD MARK 4
Customers also viewed