Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, we partnered with Vibram® to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner® Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
HOW IT FITS
Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- Durable, waterproof suede upper and a perforated, moisture-wicking collar make for an easier break-in period
- All-new Vibram® SPE midsole enhances rebound, comfort, and support under your foot. Created with a unique co-polymer blend of natural and synthetic rubber paired with EVA
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from the foot for greater comfort
- Cushioning polyurethane OrthoLite® footbed is removable and provides comfort and underfoot support
- DPDX last is designed with a low profile and is versatile enough for everyday wear, whether on the trail or urban exploring
- TPU heel frame provides lightweight support and stability
- Vibram® Fuga outsole features self-adapting lugs and MegaGrip compound for superior grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Nylon shank
- 4.5” height
- 37 oz
Customers also viewed