Upland Almanac 2004 Spring
The Spring 2004 issue features include:
- Ruffed Grouse Photography by Henry F. Zeman
- Hunting the Perdiz of Uruguay & Argentina by Nick Sisley
- Of Ptarmigan and Ptundra by Nancy Anisfield
- Outdoor Television: A Look Behind The Camera by Tom Mohrhauser
- Misery in Mott by Alan Liere
- I'd Walk a Mile for You, Hun by Dan Small
- Traveling to Canada by Bob Gerry
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Parmesan Pheasants and Huns for the Hungry" by Kevin Michalowski & Dan Small.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Conservation, Tailgate Review, Wild Bird Trials, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2004 Cover is called "Breaking Point" by Lou Pasqua. Giclee print available from Collectors Covey, 800-521-2403. For information on artist Lou Pasqua, visitwww.loupasqua.com.