Upland Almanac 2005 Autumn
The Autumn 2005 issue features include:
- Upland Almanac's 2005 Fall Forecast by Larry Brown, Mark Coleman, Chuck Johnson, and Lawrence Pyne
- Stomping Ground Etiquette: Public Land Protocol by Gary Adair
- A Wetlander on Higher Ground by David Farris
- I Hate Rodeos by Alan Liere
- Looking Over My Old Gunning Log & Remembering Special Timesby Nick Sisley
- I'll Take the Two Track by Tracy Breen
- Eastern Tennessee Grouse & Quail by John C. Gosselin and Phil Brandt
- Pheasants are Premium Birds by Terry M. Boyer
- Hunt Photos 101
- Texas Quail Double-Header by Nancy Anisfield
- Relax...and Hunt Your Dog by Michael Halleran
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Woodcock Pâté."
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2005 Cover is called "The Early Birds" by Bob Bertram. For information on artist Bob Bertram, visit www.bertramgallery.com or call 636-256-7817.