Upland Almanac 2005 Winter
The Winter 2005 issue features include:
- Just Shy of a South Dakota Grand Slam by Scott Winston
- The Quail Wars by Ron Dungan
- The Pleasure of His Company by Tom Parmelee
- I'm Not Wired by Alan Liere
- Through Artists' Eyes
- A World-Class Event by Upland Almanac Staff
- A Covert We Called "The Bottoms" by John L. Rogers
- A Tale of Tails by Tim Flanigan
- Beaver State Bandtails by Gary Adair
- Pheasants Déjà Vu by John D. Taylor
- Woodcock Slapstick by Nancy Anisfield
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Wild Game Cooking Made Easy" by John Schumacher.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2005 Cover is called "Grouse Orchard" by David A. Maass. From the private collection of Dr. William Mooney, Colchester, Vermont. Printed with permission from Wild Wings. For information, visit www.wildwings.com or call 800-445-4833.