Upland Almanac 2006 Spring
The Spring 2006 issue features include:
- A Good Ol' Southern Dove Shoot: Gunning Virginia's Dove Openerby John D. Taylor
- Burt at Ten by William G. Tapply
- New Brunswick Triple Treat: Grouse, Woodcock and Atlantic Salmonby John C. Gosselin
- Mixed Bag From a Scottish Purse by Daniel Morgan
- Grouse 101: Look Closer at Coverts to Up Your Success by Tom Mohrhauser
- Ladies Go First by Leonard Nyberg
- Knasty Knapweed by Alan Liere
- Mexican Mearn's: Chihuahua State Offers Superby Mearn's Quail Shooting by Conrad LaPierre
- Season's End by T.C. Jennings
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Spring Pheasant" and "Quail Penne" by Pete Stevens.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2006 Cover is called "Clay County Birds" by Ken Carlson. 20 X 30 inches. Limited edition giclee print. For information, visitwww.collectorscovey.comor call 800-521-2403.