Upland Almanac 2007 Autumn
The Autumn 2007 issue features include:
- In a Pheasant State of Mind by John C. Gosselin
- Pennsylvania's Capital City Woodcock by Bob D'Angelo
- Bird Dog Training - Two Trainers with a Common Perspective by Nick Sisley
- Upland Almanac's Season Outlook 2007 by Chuck Johnson, Terry Boyer, Tom Carney and Tim Flanigan
- Blastomycosis: What You Should Know by Tom Mohrhauser and Walt Cottrell, DVM
- Finding Your Place in the Field: Visualization of the Upland Experience by Kevin Simpson
- Playing Guns by William G. Tapply
- Doubles, Scotch and True by Tom Keer
- Don't Fence Me Out by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Macadamia-Crusted Grouse with Fruits" by Nancy Adams.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2007 Cover is called "Held Tight" by Eldridge Hardie. For information about artist Eldridge Hardie and his work, visit www.eldridgehardie.com or call 303-756-5662.