Upland Almanac 2008 Spring
The Spring 2008 issue features include:
- Why I Hunt by William G. Tapply
- Late Season Pheasants by Tracy Breen
- Road to Tipperary by Chip Anderson and photos by Elizabeth Sher
- Mornings at My House by Dr. T.C. Jennings
- Winter Chukar Strategy by Dave Smith
- To Kingdom Come by Don Mallicoat
- Managing Small Acreage for Better Hunting by Joe Noble
- Goin' to Alaska by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Woodcock Olive Pâté" by Nancy Adams.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Spring Hatch, Tailgate Review, In the Swing, Lock, Stock & Barrel, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Spring 2008 Cover is called "Woodcock and Sumac" by Christopher Smith. Limited edition of 100 giclee canvas prints, image size 9 X 12 inches, $95 plus s/h. For information about artist Christopher Smith and his work, visit www.chrissmithart.com or call 231-275-7895.