Upland Almanac 2010 Winter
The Winter 2010 issue features include:
- Wolves Return to Michigan's Lower Peninsula "Little to Fear" for Hunters, Dogs by Tom Carney
- Know Before You Go: South Dakota by Tom Carney
- Waiting for Woodcock by John L. Rogers
- Lost in the Fog by Lindsay Mohlere
- Photos Not Taken by Alan Liere
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Garlic Herb Roast Pheasant or Partridge" by Tim Tufts.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Both Barrels, New Traditions, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, In the Swing, The Check Cord, Classic Guns, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Winter 2010 Cover is called "A Place in the Choir" by Bob White. Original pencil drawing on archival paper. Held in a private collection. For information about Minnesota artist Bob White and his work, visit www.bobwhitestudio.com or call 651-433-4168.