Upland Almanac 2014 Autumn
The Autumn 2014 issue features include:
- Over~Unders, Last Year by Tom McGuane, Tom Huggler, Jerry Dennis and Anthony Hauck
- Fall Forecasts by Timothy Flanigan, Joe Rikers, Jeff Nedwick and Dave Books
- Notes from the Road: Mr. Bob at the Webb Farm-Quail Hunting As It Should Be by King Montgomery
- Notes from the Road: In the Breaks of the Blues, Ruggs Ranch by Gary Lewis
- Gourmet Goes Wild in Michigan & Nationwide by Lauren F. Carlson
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Pheasant Chowder Celery, Potatoes and Corn" by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Healthy Dog, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Tailgate Review, Lock, Stock & Barrel, 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, Alan Liere, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, and Tailfeathers.
The Autumn 2014 Cover features “Off the Ridge-Woodcock” by David A. Maass. Artwork courtesy of the artist and Wild Wings. For more information, visit wildwings.com or call (800) 445-4833.