Upland Almanac 2015 Summer
The Summer 2015 issue features include:
- The Unclouded Day by Annie Proulx plus an interview with the author
- Suddenly Seventy by Alan Liere
- Saving Sage Grouse by Jeff Nedwick
- Gunning the Franklin Grouse by Craig Kulchak
- Bird Dogs to the Rescue by Tom Keer
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Richard L. Corrigan, Peggy Watkins, Dick Jones and Jeff Hulton
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Asian Spiced Mixed Grill with Spicy Strawberry, Orange and Watermelon Salad" by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, The Upland Kitchen, Conservation Viewpoint, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore and Tailfeathers.
The Summer 2015 Cover features “Old Fields-Pheasant” by Brett James Smith. For more information, visit brettsmith.com.