The Autumn 2018 issue features include:
- Fear and Loathing in Southern Oregon by Alan Liere
- The Scout - 2018 by Timothy C. Flanigan, John H. Felsher, Jeff Nedwick, and David Books
- Hunting Alberta's Odd Couple by Ken Bailey
- Building for the Future: Alabama moves to Restore Wild Quail Populations by John N. Felsher
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Jerry Dennis and Paul Tunkis
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Crispy Panko-Crusted Grouse and Wild Mushrooms Spiked with Cognac" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.