Upland Almanac 2018 Spring
The Spring 2018 issue features include:
- The Unicorn Bird by Alan Liere
- Over-Unders by Tom Huggler, Dave Books, Jeff Nedwick, and Joseph Sands
- Blame It on the Rain by Jodi Stemler
- Profile of the Artist Leah Brigham by Jeff Nedwick
- Louisiana Doves by John Flores
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Greg Hoch, Jim Rataczak and Paul Tunkis
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Trout with lemon, butter and parsley" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.