Upland Almanac 2018 Summer
The Summer 2018 issue features include:
- Blame It on Gus by Alan Liere
- A South Dakota Pheasant Mecca Along the Missouri River by John Pollmann
- Fausti at 70 by Brad Fitzpatrick
- Learning to See by Tim Flanigan
- Day's End featuring a collection of poetry, art and personal experiences by Kelly Knee and Jim Turlington
From The Upland Kitchen, this issue features "Mixed Grill with Farm Stand Summer Salad" prepared by Gordon Hamersley.
Also in this issue are all of your favorite departments including Greetings from the Publisher, Flushes & Noteworthy Points, Dreams Delivered, The Upland Kitchen, For the Birds, Healthy Dog, Tailgate Review, Classic Upland Guns, Section 799.2, The Check Cord, In the Swing, Pages Past, From Our Mailbox, Classifieds, Bookstore, and Tailfeathers.